Duration: 8 Days
Dzo Jongo (6,280m/ 20,603ft) is a new peak in Ladakh which is close to Kangyatse peak. Although the climb don’t require serious climbing skills but definitely requires good experience in trekking and endurance and love for long periods in the outdoors.
Leh drive to Chilling (3,190m/ 10,465ft) trek Skyu (3,370m) 3-4 hours
Skyu to Markha Valley (3,770m/ 12,368ft) trek 6-7 hours
Markha to Thachungtse (4,150m/ 13,615ft) trek 5-6 hours
Thachungtse to Nimaling (4,840m/ 15,879) 4-6 hours
Nimaling to basecamp Dzo Jongo (5,300/ 17,388ft) trek 3-4 hours
Base Dzo Jongo to Summit (6,280m/ 20,603ft) to Nimaling
Nimaling - Kongmaru La (5,216m/17,112ft) - Chokdo drive Leh (3,900m/12,795ft) 5/6 hours
|No. of Pax||€ per person||$ per person|
One Tour Leader complementary on paying for 10-12 pax
What is included
- Transport to Chilling trek start point
- Transport from Chogdo pick up point to Leh
- 03 times meal, morning, evening tea & snacks
- Last night dinner party in Leh.
- Kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, good quality 02 Men tents, air mattress
- English Speaking trekking local guide, Expedition guide, Cook, helper boys, mule/horse to carry luggages
What is not Included
- Any Kind of personal expenses
- Sleeping bags, shoes and clothing
- Accommodation and Meals in Leh
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (Alcohol, mineral, aerated)
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
- Cost occurred due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight
- cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any other factors beyond control.